Thursday, May 28, 2009

And it keeps on keepin on.

Today I put in 6 miles without stopping at a pretty fast pace. I felt good and I probably could have kept going, but I didn't want to kill my knee. Every day I go to run and I have no desire to go, but something makes me go, something makes me do it... I am really hoping to keep this up.

I have been thinking a lot lately about finishing what I started...I'm not the best example of it, but I feel like Heavenly Father has been leading me a lot lately and it has been really helpful, especially since things sometimes seem so hard.

Grey's Anatomy has made me cry the last three episodes I have watched...ridiculous I know.

2 comments:

  1. Wow how do you do it? I am a HORRIBLE runner and I have NO motivation! Well accept for the fat dripping off my thighs. Whats your motivation trick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to have a goal! I was horrible at keeping it up until I set a goal for a race I wanted to run. Now I am working towards it. Plus it helps to have someone to run with. They keep you on the ball cuz they are trying to get in shape too!

    ReplyDelete