Wednesday, November 11, 2009

As You Wish

I watched Princess Bride last night as I madly studied for the Praxis.  I don't think I ever realized how absolutely sarcastic that movie is as a kid.  It is funny how things you love as a kid, can be things you love as an adult for entirely different reasons.  I love that movie.

In other news I am 3 days away from the Praxis.  I am ridiculously nervous about it and don't really know what to do but study.  I just want it to be over.

My roommate and I have started doing an apartment prayer each night.  We have a non member roommate that is taking the missionary discussions and so we thought it would be good to have her participate in things like that so that she can become more familiar with prayer and the Book of Mormon.  We each read two verses, discuss it, and then kneel in prayer.  It is slightly inconvenient to have to come back to my apartment every night at 10, but I am glad we are doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment