Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TMFH: Dancing

I like to dance.a.lot.  I have been known to dance in the following places:

Hallways at church
Grocery store
Work
Your work parties
My work parties
Kitchen
Living Room
Dining Room
Shower
School functions
Mountain tops
In the car
While running
At the gym
Fishing
In the middle of serious discussions
When I am pretending to listen to you
When you are not listening to me
When I'm angry
When I'm happy
When I'm hungry
When I'm cooking
When someone else is cooking
When I am feeling anything...

I hope you can live with that.

2 comments:

  1. i also love to dance... sure i dance poorly. but i still love it

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I wish I wasn't too scared to dance EVERYWHERE. Sometimes I catch myself dancing in weird places and then stop...maybe I should stop that!

    ReplyDelete