Friday, April 17, 2009

Jet Lag and Missing It Already

I really didn't think I would miss Chile this much this soon after getting home, but I feel really out of place here in Provo for some reason...and that just isn't fun. My dad and I flew in this morning. The first thing I did when I got off the plane was go right to Best Buy to take my computer in and then I went and got my hair cut. I love my priorities. Now I am doing laundry and trying to organize my life. The next few weeks are going to suck.

I loved visiting my mission with my dad. It was a challange helping him feel included in conversations and I didn't get to see EVERYONE that I wanted, but I know this won't be the last time I visit Chile, so I am not worried about it. Yesterday I had planned on taking dad all around Santiago before we left, but there was a huge student strike so we decided to just walk around...a lot. :) Dad and I did that a lot this trip, we tried to walk as much as possible since we were eating so much bread in houses, and it was really fun. We didn't even get tired of each other.

I think I might start a countdown to Chile...7 months

No comments:

Post a Comment