Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, it happened.

Yesterday Steven broke up with me.  It was definately something that I wasn't expecting, especially since we had had a really fun weekend together, but he said he just couldn't do the distance for as long as we were going to have to do it.  I guess I can understand that, its not fun living apart, and its not fun only seeing each other on the weekends.  In the end I guess I just wanted it more, and that is the problem I suppose.

I don't even know really what to say about it.  I'm upset, I'm sad, and I just don't know if I can do this again.  I don't want to start over.  I don't want to move on.

I guess it doesn't really matter what I want though.  There are things I have to do...so I need to just do them.  24 hours to mourn and then on with life...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment