Tuesday, February 24, 2009

As promised...(a.k.a. Angie here you go!)

I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from the last week or so. I didn't do anything to terribly exciting this weekend, so I have a ton of pictures I took at the temple. I love my camera, and I have had a lot of fun playing around with it. When I get back to Utah my friend Scott promised to show me how to use all the settings, so I am excited!


This is our workshop from last week. Back row: Eugenio, David, Eric, Me
Front Row: Sarah, Tailyn, Jacqueline, Patricia, Marisol




Me and Juanjo at the dance the other weekend.



Juanjo taking funny pictures of me with my camera.





The sun setting in Valparaiso.




So everyone was taking pictures with this guy, but nobody dared to touch him, so I put my arm around him. I though about kissing him on the cheek, but then thought better of it. :)





This is the building where the head hanchos of the chilean navy meet. It was such a cool lookin building!




Valparaiso from the window of Pablo Neruda.




Pretty sure this is Blue Steel...But you never know. I have no clue why I took this picture nor why I look so serious. America's Next Top Model?




This is where the temple pictures begin. I had a lot of fun with these.




Juanjo took this picture. He said it made it look like the sun was coming out of my head.




Juanjo and I at the temple. I swear I never ask people to take pictures, I just do it myself...ridiculous!




The front spire. I really like how the sky goes from white down at the bottom to blue at the top in this picture.




I LOVE this picture. I am going to frame it.

The fountain.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Jody McCarry! I love reading what you've been up to. Your pics of Valparaiso are beautiful and Santiago looks amazing. I'm so jealous! It's been forever since I've been anywhere...even just out of the house:) Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to our blog. weezerpcc@aol.com. Love Ya! Weezer

    ReplyDelete